- Our PMP® preparation course is for those who intend to take the PMP® certification exam.
- Being a PMP® is becoming more a requisite than an additional qualification.
- Our course is based on PMI's Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), but also includes other material relevant for the exam.
Reason´s to get PMP Certified
- Competitive Advantage
- Measured Competency
- Cost Savings
- Client Confidence
- Encourage Team Work
- Foster Loyalty
CAPM is an important globally recognized credential in the field of Project Management, administered by Project Management Institute (PMI). Passing the exam and obtaining the CAPM credential will demonstrate your commitment to project management excellence.
This intensive workshop uses accelerated learning to help you prepare you for the CAPM exam. You will learn the concepts and principles of project management and the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques that will help you to be more effective in your work, and receive detailed test-taking tips and study strategies to help you to pass the CAPM exam.
- Define a project, and explain the essential differences between projects and ongoing work.
- Identify all the people who have a stake in your project - the ´stakeholders´.
- Create a detailed project management plan for a defined Case Study; including a Project Charter, Scope Statement, Work Breakdown Structure, Network Diagram, Cost Budget and Risk Management Plan.
- Explain how to Execute, Monitor and Control and Close the project work.
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses in each area of the CAPM syllabus, to help you to revise effectively and increase your chances of passing the CAPM exam.
The Project Management Institute (PMI®) recognizes the importance and unique qualifications needed to be project risk management professional, and has created the PMI- RMP credential to validate the applicant's knowledge, skills and experience in the specialized knowledge area of assessing and identifying project risks while mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities.
The PMI-RMP Exam Preparation program is a structured in-depth review of project risk, and risk management standard practices. Delivered by certified instructors in a combination of subject matter discussion and tricks of the trade, it is geared towards preparing professionals for the PMI-RMP certification exam. Becoming a certified Risk Management Professional will help to accelerate your career and immediately improve your contribution to projects in any industry.
- Produce a proven and practical risk management framework aligned to the PMI Practice Standard for Project.
- Risk Management.
- Plan contingency strategies, devise fallback plans, identify triggers and early warning signs.
- Explain how to monitor and report on risk status, perform risk re-assessment and audits.
- Describe the four primary PMI-RMP exam objectives of Risk Communication, Risk Analysis, Risk Response.
- Planning, and Risk Governance.